For elementary school children
144 class hours
Final practical works
65% of children go on to IT studies
Author's elaboration of a group of teachers headed by Candidate of Medical Sciences T.V. Makushenko
Recommended by UNESCO
Your child will learn:
basics of computer literacy
to work with text editors
to work safely on the Internet
create animation clips
to solve logic tasks and puzzles
to process large amounts of information
to prepare a presentation
to work with graphics editors
to assemble and control a virtual robot
to develop computer programs
Children will train their attention, concentration, sensorics, memory, logical and analytical thinking, and intelligence.Sign up
Children will train their attention, concentration, sensorics, memory, logical and analytical thinking, and intelligence.
- Computer science and information
- Basics of using a PC
- Work on the Internet
- Computer graphics
- Introduction to arrays, algorithms and block diagrams
- Programming Basics
- Animation creation
- Working with text
- Basics of OS
- Presentation design
Forms of study
from 6 248 pesos/month
The program is designed for children 7-8 years old, will help your child acquire computer skills and apply them to life! Classes are on weekends, once a week.
When creating the program, we were guided by the following principles:
- Accessibility - children learn even complex things with simple and clear examples, in activities that resemble a game, simple and understandable for them.
- Application - children acquire knowledge that can be applied in life and future professions.
- Curiosity - we pay a lot of attention to make all information and tasks interesting for children.
- Systematic - knowledge is acquired and formed into a system with each month and course of study.
- Effectiveness - every lesson is focused on practical results.
- Learning by doing - knowledge is absorbed much more effectively, the child understands immediately how to apply it.
If your child is fascinated by computers and technology from an early age you've come to the right place. We will teach your child how to understand technology and help him do it correctly and profitably!
72 academic hours per year