We believe anyone can become a Web Developer. To achieve this goal, you need only desire, diligence and discipline. We will take care of the rest.
Education at IT Nova is based on three essential components of active learning:
The knowledge and skills that our students gain must meet the requirements of employers today and in the future. Therefore, we review and update our course program every six months.
Instructors - Practitioners
Instructors at IT Nova are specialists in their field with more than five years experience. The methods they teach you are the same methods they use on a day-to-day basis at leading companies. In our classrooms, students receive only relevant knowledge from real practice.
We have created a unique learning environment where teachers and students communicate on an equal footing. Our classrooms and laboratories are equipped with comfortable workplaces, computer equipment, and licensed software.
This program is developed to
master skills of websites and web applications development.
create an online shop and learn how to promote it
expand their knowledge in the field of digital technology and discover new career opportunities.
get necessary knowledge and skills for a confident start in IT.
Curriculum is IT market demand driven Our methodologists and trainers are constantly working on updating and improving the curriculum to ensure that Nova graduates can successfully present themselves to potential employers.
- Web design. UI/UX principles;
- Using graphic editors to create a website design;
- Layout rendering with Adobe Photoshop;
- Principles of structure of a modern website. Block layout. CSS;
- HTML5 and CSS3. New trends in web design
- Website templates design with relevant graphical softwares. Concept of "cross-browsing". Layouts adaptation for different browsers;
- Adaptive layout. Using media and viewport;
- Functions. Objects Event handling JQuery library;
- Introduction to PHP. Interacting with arrays;
- Introduction to MySQL DBMS. SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries. Multi-table databases. Aggregation functions.
- Interaction of PHP and data sources
- Extensible markup language for websites development - XML
- Creating web applications using PHP programming language and AJAX technology;
- Content Manager Systems: Joomla, WordPress. Overview of other popular CMS;
- Development of online shops using one of the CMS
- Cloud services and rental of web applications. Connecting useful services to sites;
- SEO, SMO and websites promotion. Web analytics.
- Structure and organization of indexes in search engines. Search engines optimization.
- Search engine optimization. Website structure optimization.
- Basic steps of websites promotion: websites registration in search engines and directories, buying backlinks;
- Contextual advertising. Website promotion in social networks. Direct Mails..
- Management of behavioral factors as a ranking factor;
- Tools for internal and external site optimization;
Upon graduation of the course you will be able to
- Complete a full cycle of WEB-project development: from a technical task to the implementation and promotion;
- Create site templates for standard projects and popular content management systems
- Work with modern site development tools and the latest versions of markup languages
- Perform basic configuration of the WEB-server for a website;
- Engage in the development and refinement of WEB-projects in PHP / MySQL;
- Develop and manage databases
- Design and develop online shops and websites
- Create and monetize WEB-projects
- Use modern technologies for SEO promotion;
- Promote websites with social media marketing, direct mails and search advertising;
- Apply your knowledge and skills in web and apps development companies, working with projects of different scale and complexity;
Forms of study
from 11 320 pesos/month
Learning to create websites from scratch is based on a specially designed program. The course includes a maximum number of practical exercises under the control of a professors. No video-lectures in the record, only real cases and 100% of the time of interaction with professor.
By the end of the web programming course you will have the following projects in your portfolio:
- News website
- Clothing web store
- Online image gallery
- Task management web project
- Delivery system web project
- Book collection
- Calorie Calculator
Web programming training is aimed at acquiring practical skills. Employment of each graduate is the main goal of our work. In the process of training and evaluation of intermediate results there is constant interaction with NOVA Academy career center and future employers.
18-55 years old
2 times a week for 4 academic hours
11th Drive, corner 9th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
How we teach
Training at Nova Academy is organized so that the student can immerse themselves in their specialty as much as possible without being distracted by unnecessary things. We have no written exams or memorization tests. Only interim tests to check the comprehension of the subject. Representatives of IT companies are present at the defense of diploma projects, and a diligent student can immediately find a decent job.
IT Nova students receive international diplomas