We believe that anyone can be a UI/UX designer. You need desire, diligence and discipline to achieve your goal. We take care of all other things.
Education at IT Nova is based on three essential components of active learning:
The knowledge and skills that our students gain must meet the requirements of employers today and in the future. Therefore, we review and update our course program every six months.
Instructors - Practitioners
Instructors at IT Nova are specialists in their field with more than five years experience. The methods they teach you are the same methods they use on a day-to-day basis at leading companies. In our classrooms, students receive only relevant knowledge from real practice.
We have created a unique learning environment where teachers and students communicate on an equal footing. Our classrooms and laboratories are equipped with comfortable workplaces, computer equipment, and licensed software.
Who the program is for
The course "UI/UX design" is suitable for everyone who wants to get a new profession and develop their creative potential!
High school students and graduates (15-18 years old)
Get the necessary knowledge and skills for a confident start in IT.
(18-23 years old)
They will learn a second specialty in parallel with their university education.
Those who are not satisfied with their current career and financial prospects will be able to retrain as UI/UX designers and build a career in the IT-industry.
Anyone wants to
Systematize their knowledge and get working skills demanded in modern IT.
The program is based on the real requirements of the IT market.
Our methodologists and teachers are constantly working on its improvement and updating, so that graduates of the Academy Nova can prove themselves worthy in front of the employer.
- Introduction to Web-technology. HTML Structure
- Graphics in web-design. Graphics Optimization
- Hyperlinks. Principles of web-site navigation
- RWD Principles. Media Queries
- CSS Grid Layout model properties
- Primary optimization of the site. Placement of the site on the Internet
- Basics of UI/UX
- Preparing for Web Project Development
- Work with the audience, types of users
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Information architecture, prototyping
- Design Systems
- Mobile interfaces
- After Effects animation
- Game Interface Design
- UI for VR, AR
- Redesign, hypotheses
- Features of software interfaces
- Soft Skills
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Analyze websites to improve design and increase conversions
- Create web app interfaces
- Balancing the desires of the customer and the user
- To master the principles of design of marketing websites
- Create, process a brief and terms of reference
- Analyze the audience's needs and values
- Create content strategies
- Work with images and illustrations for web-design
- Create responsive design, responsive design, Mobile First concept
- Working with After Effects graphics
- Develop game interfaces, VR, VS and AR
- Make a resume and portfolio of UI/UX designer
Forms of study
from 11 320 pesos/month
UI/UX Design education for beginners from scratch is held with experienced professors. Practice is embedded in the learning process, which takes place under the control of the professor, 100% of the time interaction with the professor.
The course is aimed at acquiring practical design skills and employment.
How does the training progress
Training at Nova Academy is organized so that the student can immerse himself in his specialty as much as possible, without being distracted by unnecessary things. We have no written exams or memorization tests. Only interim tests to check the comprehension of the subject. Representatives of IT companies are present at the defense of diploma projects, and a diligent student can find a good job right away.
IT Nova students receive international diplomas